Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello everyone. During the past few months I have been wanting to create my own blog. The only problem was that I didn't know what to mainly discuss. I didn't want to talk about my life in general, or random things. I wanted this blog to have a main focus that I was interested in, and therefore would actually keep updating! After listening to a podcast, I realized what I wanted to blog about. Paranormal and spirituality. Ever since I was little, I have always been fascinated with the paranormal. My interest first began with the kid horror book series Goosebumps, I read those all day and everyday.

Then I began to watch ghost shows on televisions. I still am obsessed with watching paranormal shows. My favorite show would have to be Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel. I feel that this crew actually has a deep interest in the paranormal and wants to share that with others. As of lately, I have began to listen to Darkness Radio on my podcast. It seems every chance that I get, I have my headphones on and my Itouch on full volume listening to Dave and his guest talking about the paranormal. It is interesting that I am so enthralled with this subject, but I am scared to death about actually coming into contact with anything. I have had some sort of encounter with something, but that will appear on another blog...
Otherwise, welcome to my blog, and feel free to discuss anything that you would like to share!

No comments: